Saturday, January 18, 2014

View from Above

Greer-FarmNovember 13th a photo was taken of our farm yard from an airplane. They then came around a few weeks later to sell the prints.  It was a really clear photo so we paid their price but I knew I needed to do something to help this photo look more natural.  The photo above is the after version and the one below is the before.  I know they tried to tweak the photo and increase the saturation of a winter landscape but really is orange a natural color of harvested crops….NO.  I may have erred and made the photo too pale but we sure didn’t like the original color, especially on the print we bought. originalCome back for my next post and I will point out some of the things you are seeing in this photo.

Until Later,
Lynn

1 comment:

Sarah Jane said...

Oh my goodness, you were certainly right to change the saturation. Your 'version' is much nicer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...