Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Paducah...Shopping Already

We arrived in Paducah about 3:30 this afternoon and no more got off I-24 and had to stop at Hancocks of Paducah.   Found some beautiful batiks that were calling my name and had to come home with me.

Next stop the AQS booth to purchase our entry tickets for Thursday and Friday.   Saved standings in line tomorrow morning.  

Last stop before going to Betty Jane's to unload was to go to Elinor Burns Quilt In A Day tents and building out at the fairgrounds.  Every day they have a "color of the day" which means that any fabric that color is discounted.  Of course several of those blue batiks made their way into my hot little hands.

The photo is of all my brand new batik fabrics in the photo below.

Hopefully this will post now as the one I wrote this morning didn't until now.

Lynn

1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Glad you are having a great time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...