Thursday, January 31, 2013

Last Border Challenge Block

IMG_1101-1This is the last block in my guild challenge that I received to add a border to.  It is a little strange and not quite square at this point.  I decided to to finish it off with a patterned fabric in these colors with simple piecing.IMG_1101
It is still a little crooked and not square but maybe better than it was, at least I hope so.  This one will be turned in at the next meeting and I will get mine back.  Just praying it is square but will deal with it if it is not.  I guess that is what is fun/interesting about this challenge.  It is a challenge to do the borders on other quilters quilts then a challenge to finish our own when we get them back.

Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...