Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Time…A Fleeting Thing

I have said it before and will say it again….”Where has the time gone?”  I feel so guilty for not posting anything since the end of November that I hang my head in shame.  Once I didn’t post anything for a week it got harder and harder to sit down and type up something to post.

I have been concentrating and spending a lot of time on my weight loss regime it seems.  Not that I am exercising all the time or planning what to eat all the time but it does seem I am focused on that right at the moment.  As of last weeks Weight Watchers weigh in I have lost 18.6 lb. now.  I try not to obsess about my weight loss but have a lot of bad habits I need to curtail so end up thinking about it quite a bit and planning meals to keep me on track.IMG_0627This "no posting" time has not been completely without sewing/quilting though.  I designed and made this quick small wall hanging I finished a week ago.  Hopefully tonight I will get my next blog post finished and I'll show you how I made it plus a special surprise at the end….now I have you really curious don’t I?

Until Later...hopefully not too much later this time!
Lynn

3 comments:

Winona said...

Oh my goodness, I love this little wall hanging, so simple yet so beautiful! I took the whole month of November to concentrate on my health. That is why I am scrambling now to get Christmas gifts done. LOL Actually I have lost 17 lbs since the last week in Sept. I have my ups and downs, but always try to at least get a walk in daily. I also love my Sweating to the Oldies and Leslie Sansone videos. I have a stationary bike, but it gets kind of boring. Just learning to use a kettle bell. Lots of changes for my 54 year old body. LOL I enter all my food and exercise on My Fitness Pal. I love that site and it is free. Good luck on getting healthy!

Paula, the quilter said...

I am counting calories. I have started cooking food the way I've always wanted since hubby's diagnosis of diabetes. He is losing weight and so am I. Slowly for sure, but losing. Exercise is the next thing that needs to happen. Good for you.

Eileen said...

Your piece is beautiful. Congratulations on the weight loss!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...