Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Independence Day

July 4th is tomorrow and a very full day for me.  I will be giving two trunk shows on my quilts in Seward tomorrow at 11 am and 1 pm.  I have the quilts packed up and already in my car since I will need to be on the road pretty early.  The title of my program  is Small, Smaller, Smallest as I am taking wallhangings, miniatures and doll quilts.

I also have the Five Bean crock pot recipe for tomorrow night stirred up and in the refrigerator so all I will have to do is get it plugged in before I leave.  We are invited to the annual pot luck dinner at friends tomorrow night.  We will watch the town fireworks from the street outside our friends house as they are setting them off just a short distance away.  You can tell it is a really small town as we set up our lawn chairs right in the street...isn't that great.

Hope if your are an American you have a great 4th of July tomorrow and celebrate the freedom we all enjoy!

Lynn

Click on this link to find the recipe I used for the beans

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...