Saturday, July 2, 2011

Before and After Gerbera Daisy Photos

I took this photo of a Gerbera Daisy in my flower garden and as you can see it is a little out of focus.  I used my macro lens on the camera but either wiggled a little when I snapped the photo or it focused on just a few petals and not the rest of them.
IMG_3131
I fiddled around with the photo in my Photoshop Elements 7 program and ended up with a sharper focused flower.  It did change the color a little and changed the texture of the center of the flower too but it is an interesting photo.  I used the Accented Edges filter to achieve this result.  I didn’t spend a lot of time fine tuning it so might have been able to make it better with more work.
IMG_3131-PEL
Photoshop Elements is a stepped down version of the expensive Photoshop program.  I can’t justify buying the larger program but Elements has lots and lots of settings, filters, etc. that I haven’t even learned how to do and it is just enough of a challenge for me.

Lynn

1 comment:

MarveLes Art Studios said...

Good ob Lynn! I like your fiddling! i too have elements... overwhelming but exciting. Keep it up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...