Monday, May 2, 2011

We Arrived at Paducah

I had hoped to post photos from my cell phone while I was in Paducah for the AQS show but for some reason I couldn’t get them to post so here are the first ones taken on my cell phone.  Remember these are not sharp and some a little fuzzy…hope you enjoy them anyway.   We arrived around 2:30 pm on Wed. afternoon and stopped at Eleanor Burns location at the fairgrounds first and did a little shopping there and downtown since our hostess was not home at that time.  You can see the long tent that was set up and is full of fabric…all $5 a yard with the exception of the “color of the day” which was $4.50.  Each day the color was changed so we had to check back each day.  Besides this location she has the store downtown (with another color of the day) and a warehouse with another color of the day.  There were lots of cutting tables and as you can see shoppers with piles of bolts waiting their turn.  It was pretty dark when we came out of the downtown store but had to stop in as it was open until 9:00 pm.

Lynn

2 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Great photos...I'm sure we passed each other at one of the venues!

I had a new IPad and a new laptop and had "issues" with both while in Paducah. Maybe I should do technology upgrades one at a time!

Elaine Adair said...

I'm watching all your photo! with envy as well. 8-))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...