Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow

Backside of our house.
Today we are getting a snow storm but so far we are just getting falling snow, not blowing snow.  That is unsual for us in Nebraska as most times as the snow falls it also blows in blizzard like fashion.  Of course the wind could come up yet and blow it all into piles by morning. 
View from my front door, looking toward the barn.
I took these photos right around noon today and it has snowed pretty steady since then so everything is a little whiter.

Lynn

2 comments:

Karen said...

Well Lynn it blew in to Colorado and snowed like crazy. Has since blown down to Denver. For awhile I thought we were in big trouble! Although no matter what it's doing in Lincoln I'm sure my mom is not a happy camper!

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Your Nebraska View is pretty much like ours. We may even have a little more on the ground. Snowed most of the afternoon & was still coming down lightly the last time I looked out. Good sewing and reading weather.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...