Friday, October 8, 2010

Tiny Bubbles

This "Little Autumn Mums" quilt I am making from the Frieda Anderson class I took at QuiltNebraska last summer is already pretty stiff due to the fact that every fabric has fusible behind it.  With all the close quilting I am doing it is even more stiff but I do like the results so far.  I may look a little mish-mashy with all the close quilting though.

The outside border area is where I am working now.  Decided to quilt small irregularly sized circles with the YLI Varriations thread.  If you look close you can see my circles are not perfect but when you get so many of them it disguises the imperfect ones.  This quilting design is taking a while but I do like the way it looks right now anyway.

Have a good Day!
Lynn

2 comments:

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

This is so pretty! Your quilting is very nice. Maybe after I've practiced for another year or two, mine will look that good!

West Michigan Quilter said...

I love what you are doing. I love Frieda's work and wish I could take a class. Are you doing all that stitching on a home sewing machine? Looks like a lot of work, but it is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...