Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter

Summer's almost here...
We can now see the deer
moving around the back yard.

Yep, won't be long.


We got this in an email last week and it is how I feel right now. We had snow again over the weekend and even though it didn't pile up too badly it still had to be scooped and moved off the sidewalks and driveway.

The large drift in the back yard just outside my sewing room is still about 7" tall and the entire back yard is covered in at least a foot of snow. I am so tired of looking at white and will be glad when this winter is over and the snow melts away.

I have jumped to a new project this week that I can't show you yet so will have to come up with things to blog about so you won't forget me. The other projects I have bounced around between are on hold for a little bit so I can do this for a friend. It is exciting to be sure and you will want to stay tuned for the reveal, hopefully by next week some time.

This is twice recently that I have held you in great suspense isn't it? I am sure you are all sitting on pins and needles to see and read about what I am doing.

Well off to stitch this mystery.....
Lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...