Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Frost on the Spiderweb



Didn't even know this spiderweb was here next to my glider until we had frost last week. Isn't it pretty? By the size of it and the shape and strength of the web I think it is another of those common garden spiders. Sure didn't see any spiders there this fall before it got cold. After the frost melted it disappeared at least from the vantage point of the house.

Slowly I have been working on the Scrapaholic blocks. With harvest still not completed I just don't have blocks of time to sew. Have had company twice too so the house needed my attention as well. I will eventually get them done - slow but steady wins the race right?

We only have about 80 acres left but had rain again last night and it was foggy and damp all day yesterday so won't be in the field today. Don't think we will get it done before Thanksgiving now :-(

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...