Friday, March 27, 2009

Not Glue

I want to clear up a misunderstanding a couple people have had about how I am attaching these tiny applique pieces to the background. I am not using the Elmer's School Glue on this project but using a fusible paper backed web. Since I am doing the buttonhole stitch by machine I don't worry about it being a little stiff.

Better get to town and get another gal. of milk and a few other groceries. Am making Chili Soup for supper tonight. Cold day today so it should taste pretty good.

Lynn

1 comment:

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I'm a nut about baskets, I'm so glad you commented on my blog so I could find my way to yours, thank you. We have 11 cows right now but by the end of tomorrow we'll be down to 6. Still to many as far as I'm concerned, but as you know beef cows aren't a ton of trouble.

Anyway, your baskets are WONDERFUL!
Sharyn/KalamaQuilts

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...