Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ribbit - Frog Wall Hanging

Am not sewing now so will show you a gift I got for my birthday last September.

A good friend made this cute frog wall hanging for me. It has a secret compartment in the belly of the frog to hide my valuables. You lift the mouth and there it is - oops, I should not have told you that!

She corded a strip of blue fabric she stitched on the inside of the binding - lovely accent don't you think?

The front legs and back legs are loose too so it looks like it could jump off of the quilt.

This makes another wonderful addition to my frog collection and it has a home on my flannel board in my sewing room where I can look at it every day.

Need to "Hop" to more quilting soon.
Lynn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a funny frog.
It has a secret pocket...fantastic.
Maybe I'll try do it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...