Monday, February 16, 2009

More Purse Fabric


I told you in the last email that I had some other fabric I had purchased for a purse last fall. Well, this is it - isn't it great!

Hobby Lobby had their drapery and upholstery fabric on sale one time when I was in the store and thought these fabrics would make a luscious purse. I am not sure what pattern I will use yet for them so just made a good guess on how much fabric I would need.

As I was waiting to get the clerk to cut my fabric the gal ahead of me was buying some of this great big tasseled trim. The more I looked at it I knew it would be wonderful with these fabrics. I could use one tassel on a purse flap or a row of the tassels along the side or bottom of the purse. Another idea would be to put one on each end of the purse strap. As you can see some of it had to come home with me and I will decide later how to use it.

Happy Presidents Day!
Lynn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...